Tuesday, August 2, 2016

MAAILMANLOPPU

Not many things are necessary on tour. For me it's wipes, but I always forget them and on the first gas station stop I only buy beer and chips, and by the time I next time remember them it's too late. And why the hell I always bring a book. School's out!
I had an in-depth tour briefing with Aleksi from Maailmanloppu who are leaving for another tour with Kuudes Silmä tomorrow. This must be their 12th tour this year.


What's the most important thing to pack on tour?
Aleksi: Nothing is mandatory. But I always have my biker boots and a sleeping pack with me on tour - it sucks if your feet are wet or you freeze during the nights.

How long till you get tired of free beer (and what then)?
Aleksi: I never get tired of it. The secret is not to get greedy. For example: in the morning, drink the free coffee and juice. I bet there is more free beer available again in the next venue! You will be wasted before you get to go to sleep, I promise!


3.8. Helsinki @ Lepakkomies
4.8. Secret show in Sweden
5.8. Copenhagen @ Ungdomshuset
6.8. Berlin @ K19
7.8. Leipzig @ TBA
8.8. Prague @ Klub 007 Strahov
9.8. Brno @ Vegalite
10.8. Vienna @ Venster 99
11.8. Warsaw, Chmury
12.8. Hamburg @ Gun Club
13.8. Gothenburg @ 128A

No comments:

Post a Comment